- Goblin Sharks: Ugly but not deadly
- Bull Sharks : Unusual habitat adaptation
- Prehistoric Sharks – An Interesting History of Sharks
- Interesting Facts about Sharks – Learn More about Sharks
- What Do Sharks Eat – The Shark Diet
- Great White Shark Facts – A Legendary Hunter of the Seas
- Shark Teeth – Key to Understanding Sharks
- Pictures of Sharks – Different Shark Types
- Types of Sharks – Information on Different Species
DisclaimerWe do not own any of these products except the articles, which are written by us. All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic / Image is offensive or under your Copyrights then please contact us to get it removed.
Tag Archives: shark teeth fossils
A lot of people may not be aware that sharks actually do not have any bones. Their skeletons are made of cartilage, a flexible connective tissue. Hence, what are left of sharks when they die are their teeth. A lot of these shark teeth have either settled on the ocean Read On..